C++ Software Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
The C++ Software Developer will push the boundaries of traditional static analysis tools with new and innovate and techniques for source code analysis and transformation. Your work will contribute to the core algorithms that constitute our flagship product, CODEAI.
- Develop checkers for a static code analysis tool.
- Develop algorithms that suggest fixes for defects found by a static code analysis tool.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years experience with C++.
- Some of understanding of how a compiler works.
- Experience working on a static code analysis tool. (optional)
- Background in program analysis research. (optional)