Technical Support Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
In its effort to give back to open source community QbitLogic is looking for a passionate open source enthusiasts/contributors who would love to have first hand experience using CODEAIon multiple open source projects.
You will need to be able to write project build scripts that are compatible with CODEAI. In addition, you will use the output of CODEAI to submit bug fixes to these projects and respond to any feedback from the repository maintainers.
- Build open source software projects and run CODEAI on them.
- Evaluate issues found and fixed by CODEAI.
- Submit bug fixes to public GitHub repositories.
- Participate in daily scrum meetings.
- Pursuing BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 1+ years experience with C/C++.
- Can understand and write computer programs and debug issues in the code.
- Familiarity with Docker, Git, and open source development.