Back-End Web Developer
Location: Atlanta, GA
[A day in the life.]
Work with QbitLogic team in Atlanta to shape the user experience working with CodeAi. You need to know Python and Django as well as various other back-end web development frameworks, toolkits, languages, apis, etc.
- Work in scrum team. Report to scrum master and project manager.
- Commit code to private Git repo. Use bug tracking system. Develop production ready code.
- Solve issues related to [your day to day activities]
- Minimum BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in back-end web development.
- Independent learner with project work.
- Code on GitHub that we can look at.