Build Automation engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA
[A day in the life.]
Work with QbitLogic team in Atlanta to shape the user experience working with CodeAi. You need to know various build and unit testing frameworks and libraries. Work to integrate back-end and front-end user interface with a CI server. Alpha test CodeAi on open source projects as a GitHub Integration. Work with engineering teams from commercial partners to define and refine tool configuration process.
- Work in scrum team. Report to scrum master and project manager.
- Commit code to private Git repo. Use bug tracking system. Develop production ready code.
- Solve issues related to [your day to day activities]
- Minimum BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years work experience working with a variety of build automation environments.
- Independent learner with project work.
- Code on GitHub that we can look at.